Membership is open to both public and private research funders, including those supporting fundamental, applied, clinical, health services and social science research.
Members shape the IAMHRF’s contributions to the mental health sector and are expected to engage in IAMHRF’s activities accordingly.
Benefits of membership
Become part of a peer network of funders where collaboration and harmonization are key objectives.
Leverage your organization’s efforts through the IAMHRF.
Participate in high-impact projects and collaborate with other IAMHRF Members on topics of critical importance to the mental health sector.
Collaborate and exchange with other research funders, and minimize the risk of waste and duplication.
Consider joining the IAMHRF Steering Committee and contributing to the strategic direction of the IAMHRF.
Consider joining governance boards, working groups and special projects.
Share your funding calls and news through the IAMHRF website and social media platforms.
Gain access to exclusive datasets from IAMHRF mapping studies.
As a Member, your logo will be featured on the IAMHRF website.
Annual contributions of members
Member organizations pay an annual contribution in accordance with their research budget.
Membership lasts for one year and renewals are conducted on a yearly basis.
- US$2,000 for Members with a research budget of up to US$5M
- US$5,000 for Members with a research budget of US$5M to US$25M
- US$7,500 for Members with a research budget of US$25M to US$100M
- US$10,000 for Members with a research budget of over US$100M
Applications to join the IAMHRF are submitted through our online form.
Acceptance is not guaranteed and requires approval from the IAMHRF Steering Committee. You will receive a response by email once your application has been considered.
Before applying, ensure that you have:
- Reviewed the IAMHRF Terms of Reference
- Looked at the IAMHRF's Projects to identify areas of shared interest
- Access to relevant information about your organization, including approximate research budget, contact details, geographical remit and types of research funded.